Dredging Services has a working relationship with Underwater Surveys (PTY) Ltd. which allows us to offer our clients professional pre and post-dredging survey services. This partnership has greatly enhanced our dredging work by making available state-of-the-art technology to determine sub-bottom profiles, volumes to be dredged, as well as to provide a 3D image of the dredged area after completion of the dredging work. The client can thereby have a very accurate determination of the actual volumes dredged.
Dredging surveys are important to prevent differences between the invoiced amount and actual volumes dredged, since dredging work is normally priced per cubic meter dredged.
Underwater Surveys is a hydrographic and engineering surveying company that serves the Sub-Saharan and Island markets and provides full turnkey solutions for offshore, nearshore and inland surveys. Services include bathymetric, oceanographic, hydrographic, exploration, dredging surveys, and positioning solutions.
Overview of Our Services
- We Provide Marine Survey Services, including Pre & Post-Dredging Surveys
- Professional Expertise in Inland, River and Offshore Surveys
- Positioning Solutions
- Equipment Rentals
- Development of Integrated Survey Systems
- Oceanographic Equipment and Hydrographic Software Solutions
- Multi & Singlebeam Echosounders, Transducers & Hydrophones
- Fiber Optic Multiplexers and Sidescan Sonar & Sub-Bottom Profilers